About the Client:My Client is a friendly organisation based in Hampshire, with over 17 years in the Fire Alarm industry. They Specialise in every field of fire safety and carry out Fire risk assessments. They have grown steadily and have built quite a vast list of loyal clientele within the domestic, industrial and commercial environment.
About the Role:
- Looking after costumers needs and questions regarding Fire Safety.Installing Fire Alarms and on occasion servicing and maintaining of the systems likes Advanced, Morley, and Kentec.
- Working unsupervised to high standards.
- Managing your own working day.
- Being part of a call out rota (1 in 3).
- Covering South East.
About the Candidate:
- FIA qualifications and City and Guilds 17th edition is a must.
- No Criminal record.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Ideally living in Hampshire, Sussex, and Surrey.
- Must have Installation experience.
- Maintenance experience would be advantageous.
- Motivated ethics towards works.
- Team player.
Points of Appeal:
- Basic Salary of £25k – £35k.
- Call out retainer is £70 per week.
- Rate for a physical call out is standard overtime.
- A possibility of making commissions on new sales.
- Overtime is available.
- Company van is provided.
- Mobile phone, specialist tools, 20-days holiday, pension, Uniform etc.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org