About the Client:A very well respected busy Surrey based Fire Safety Specialist is seeking an experienced 'Fire Alarm Service Engineer' to join their winning team. The role is suitable for a engineer with significant service experience on a variety of fire alarm systems. Typical systems Morley and Advanced systems. My client is looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Service Engineer in and around Buckinghamshire.
About the Role:
- To work on sites around the WD post codes – mainly hospitals
- Paying up to £32k with a good OTE circa £40k
- £100 stand by – paid per call out/door to door
- 20 days paid sick in 12 month period
- £100 hand tool allowance
- 22 days hols plus 8 B.H
- Standby is 1/9 or 10 – Fri to Fri (very flexible rota)
- You will work 6 weeks on the hospitals contract every 3 months, the work will involve service and small works, working with existing team.
- Typical systems Morley and Advanced systems.
- Small works experience is a plus, adding devises on to systems etc.
- When not working on the hospital contract you will be maintaining the service client base around m3/m4 corridor and West London – consisting of call outs, servicing large alongside teams of engineers and smaller and independent systems working on your own.
- Main bulk of the jobs are Hospitals, Hotels and Universities
- Areas: furthest Milton Keynes, main bulk M3 corridor down to Winchester, Guildford, Twickenham and Surrey – main bulk, Hampshire, West Hampshire – don’t go down to the coast, don’t go up as far as the Midlands – don’t go over as far as Kent, South East London, East London etc.
About the Candidate:
- Qualified Fire Alarm Service Engineer
Points of Appeal:
- Travelling time paid after 45
- Overtime – time and half over first 8 hours, double time after midnight, double time on sat after lunch.
- Fully expensed Company vehicle, private mileage, company credit card, smart phones, PDA’s rolling out this year, laptop decided at interview stage, lots of training.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org