About the Client:Our client has over 33 years experience in the industry dealing with small independent customers as well as blue chip National clients. The team is highly committed to each individual customer's fire safety and security requirements. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an additional engineer.
About the Role:
- Multi-disciplined Engineer required (predominantly fire biased)
- £29-£32k basic salary (dependant on experience).
- Will be mainly covering Milton Keynes, Luton and Northampton with infrequent work further afield
- Travel time paid less 30 mins each way
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Will be servicing and some small works.
- 1 in 6 call out rota
About the Candidate:
- Experienced on Fire Alarm systems (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm experience advantageous)
- You will be a motivated team player
- Flexible attitude
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Points of Appeal:
- Potential to earn £35K+ (uncapped earnings)
- Training and development available
- Paid travel time
- Majority of work local
- Plenty of overtime available + bonus scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org