About the Client:My Client is a friendly organisation based in Hampshire, with over 17 years in the Fire Alarm industry. They Specialise in every field of fire safety and carry out Fire risk assessments. They have grown steadily and have built quite a vast list of loyal clientele within the domestic, industrial and commercial environment.
About the Role:
- Looking after costumers needs and questions regarding Fire Safety.
- Installing and servicing Fire Extinguishers.
- Working unsupervised to high standards.
- Managing your own working day.
- Covering home county
About the Candidate:
- FIA qualifications and City and Guilds 17th edition is a must.
- No Criminal record.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Ideally living in Hampshire, Sussex, and Surrey.
- Must have fire extinguisher experience
- Motivated ethics towards works.
- Team player.
Points of Appeal:
- Basic Salary of circa £26k.
- Rate for a physical call out is standard overtime.
- A possibility of making commissions on new sales.
- Overtime is available.
- Company van is provided.
- Mobile phone, specialist tools, 20-days holiday, pension, Uniform etc
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org