About the Client:Privately owned and totally independent fire and security fully integrated organisation, enviable reputation within the industry as one of the leading suppliers in London Essex and Herts.NSI accredited and a BAFE contractor.
About the Role:The role of Project Manager will include a wide range of challenges and responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Salary £35-40k basic
- Company vehicle provided
- Part office part field
- Taking contractual and commercial responsibility for delivery and smooth running of projects.
- Dealing with day to day site related issues (man management, technical advice, procurement technical phone support)
- Delegating responsibilities to the Project Engineer when required
- Acting as Lead Site Engineer offering technical support on system installations
- Allocating Engineers schedules
- Completing monthly O &M reports
- Responsible for ordering equipment
About the Candidate:
- The Fire & Security Project Engineer will have extensive technical knowledge of the Fire & Security sector (either bias) and experience of working in a Project Manager capacity.
- Ideally will have worked for a NSI/BAFE accredited business.
- Experience with management of a team
- Must be technically minded
- FIA or other industry related certifications – desirable but not essential
- Must have good experience with fire and security systems
- No criminal record
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Must be presentable and excellent customer skills
- Happy to undergo a 5-10 year employment history
- Excellent man-management skills and experience of managing sub-contractors
- Experience of delivering multiple projects on budget and on time.
Points of Appeal:
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding company with great progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- A very competitive basic salary (with excellent OTE potential)
- Private Pension and Healthcare (after initial qualifying period)
- 20 Days Holiday, Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org