About the Client:An established building services contractor with two bases in the North West - the cover Merseyside and Lancashire and offer both commercial and domestic heating and electrical services among other things. The business has a list of great testimonials and recommendations and is going from strength to strength on the back of high quality workmanship and great customer service.
About the Role:
- Duties will involve general domestic/commercial boiler servicing, day to day maintenance, breakdown and fault finding, electrical/controls fault finding, electrical installations work and Landlords Certification.
- The applicant will also be expected to be part of our emergency call out rota.
- The role will be field based working throughout the North West of England in both domestic and commercial properties including schools.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally the successful candidates will possess a minimum of 2 years of field based work and have a good knowledge of differing types of gas and oil appliances, electrical systems/controls, heating and plumbing systems.
- Applicants must have full ACS certs COCN1,ICPN1,TPCP1,CORT1,CIGA1,HWB1
- The successful candidate will be expected to undertake paid Continual Professional Development in order to enhance skills
- All applicants with minimum supervision must be able to carry out:
- Servicing of commercial boilers and appliances
- Breakdown fault finding of commercial boilers, appliances and systems
- Fault finding of control systems and basics electrics.
- Landlord Gas Safety Inspections
- Repair and maintenance work to systems
- All applicants must possess good communication skills both verbal and written and be able to interact with the general public. Good IT skills are desirable
- A driving licence is essential. The successful candidate will have to undergo CRB / DBS Clearance.
Points of Appeal:In return for being hard working, reliable and flexible we offer a competitive remuneration package including Pension, 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), uniform, company vehicle, mobile phone and PDA for work scheduling. A standby fee and additional rates of pay are applicable for emergency call out.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com