About the Client:A large contractor, operating on some of the regions largest civil engineering and infrastructure projects They are a very modern company, that embraces technology and training
About the Role:
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of SharePoint sites, supporting a userbase of 200+.
- Support and enhance our existing SharePoint Intranet Portal and complete SharePoint administration tasks where assigned.
- Contribute to the digitalisation of current paper-based exercises.
- Creating scripts for SharePoint activities to reduce manual intervention.
- Producing reports from various data sources using PowerBI
- Support the Finance and Commercial departments in creating reports from SQL driven finance software.
- Give 1st / 2nd line support for Office365 applications
- Carry out engaging, relevant and informative small group and 1:1 training for the various applications
About the Candidate:
- Recent graduate with a passion for developing and maintaining business applications.
- An active problem solver – you love to help others overcome existing problems.
- A great communicator – sensitive to the fact that we have a user base with a wide range of IT knowledge and ability. You must have the ability to develop good relationships with managers and peers.
Points of Appeal:
- Lots of growth potential
- Friendly and experienced team
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Tom Hill on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org