About the Client:Established in the mid 90’s my client started off providing fire extinguisher services to their UK client based. Due to continuous success the company have continuously grown and now provide a 1 stop solution for fire and security services. Their typical client base includes Schools, Local Authorities, Hospitals, Retail, and Offices This is a great opportunity to work for a BAFE and ISO accredited organisation.
About the Role:
- Will be working around Kendall and the North of England
- Will be Installing CCTV, Intruder, Access and Fire systems.
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Provide clients advice and be their first point of call
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in Kendall or surrounding areas
- Previous experience installing CCTV. Intruder, Access and Fire Alarm systems is essential
- City & Guilds 17th Edition desirable but not essential
- No police cautions or criminal record
- Full UK driving license maximum 6 points
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary up to £25k depending on experience
- Enrolled into a company bonus scheme.
- Will be provided with company vehicle that can be used for private mileage
- Will be enrolled into a work place pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (rises to 25 days depending on length of service).
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joshua Platt on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org