About the Client:My clients are a fire and security specialist company. They’re renowned for design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of fire, suppression, voice, security and integrated systems. They have a handful of projects and clients in London, the South East, and across the UK. They have over 10 years’ experience in the industry and in that time they have gather valuable experience and knowledge that helps them be successful as a company.
About the Role:
- Installation and commissioning of small, and medium scale projects for both addressable, and non-addressable systems
- Commissioning will involve various manufacturers across both fire/security systems
- The role will require reviewing specifications, associated drawings, documents and equipment to plan and ensure a smooth delivery of works carried out
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing an exemplary high standard of personal customer service
- Ability to solve problems whilst building customer relationships
- To identify and survey any sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
- Undertake General administration relevant to your position including completing engineer’s reports, timesheets and expenses in by required deadlines
- Attend pre-booked appointments at times specified.
- Assist with other departments when required, for example assist with callouts as necessary from by the service desk
- Inform the office immediately of any major system failures or site problems
- Attend site in a professional and presentable manner and clean up any rubbish/debris following completion of your works
About the Candidate:
- Advanced level of experience working with Fire Alarm Systems
- FIA course 1, 2/3 and 6
- Sound knowledge on Kentec, Advanced and Morley systems. Ziton and Notifier would be an advantage
- Be able to update and maintain graphical user interfaces
- Complete commissioning of systems, including witness testing and client demonstration / training ·
- Experience of working within commissioning teams, able to plan and communicate well with the team, suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge of carrying out both installation, and commissioning
- Carrying out logical and accurate Fault finding and diagnostics
- Be able to produce suitable reports for issue to the client
- Understand the configuration programing to be able to comply with the commissioning strategy and methodology of systems being worked on
- A good understanding of installation/electrical procedures and principles related to the fire and security industry.
- Supervise electrical installers to support the Minor Projects team
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org