This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client are a heating and ventilation company located in Northamptonshire. They provided high quality HVAC services throughout the UK and are looking for an Installation Mate to join their growing team.
About the Role:
- The role is for someone to work alongside a lead engineer undertaking installation of commercial heating, ventilation, evaporation cooling and air conditioning
About the Candidate:
- This role would suit someone who can demonstrate experience in at least one of the listed trades or a similar industry and is looking to learn and develop their skills within the HVAC sector.
- For the right candidate, there is room to progress and move to a lead engineers position once training is complete.
Points of Appeal:
- Paying up to £10 an hour
- Training provided in a range of HVAC competencies
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 with service
- The right candidate must be located in Wellingborough or happy to get to this location on a daily basis.
- IPAF/PASMA preferable but not essential
- Must be happy to work overtime
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com