This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client has over 50 years worth of knowledge within the M&E sector, working on a range of Commercial, Healthcare and Education Projects. They offer a range of pre and post contract services within the M&E sector including but not limited to, project management, design, engineering, surveying and energy management.
About the Role:
- Work in an established design team on projects ranging in value from £10,000 to £37,000,000.
- Taking projects all the way through from design to handover - liaise with colleagues in a range of departments to ensure that projects run efficiently.
- Working on AutoCAD systems to design plant rooms and boiler rooms for a range of clients.
- Have a working knowledge of the British Standards.
- Have a working knowledge of plant and boiler rooms
About the Candidate:
- Confident using Auto CAD software.
- Mechanically biased.
- At least 2 years experience in the role.
- Have a working knowledge of British Standards.
- Have a practical knowledge of plant and boiler rooms.
- Looking for a career to grow and progress.
Points of Appeal:
- Company Holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to work in a fast developing growing company.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com