About the Client:Est since 1960 with experience in the commercial and domestic sectors, Proud to be fully integrated within the electronic solutions industry. Specialising in the design, installation, repair and maintenance aspect. Fully SSAIB accredited.
About the Role:
- Shadowing and assisting a qualified Engineer
- Learning all aspects of security and fire systems
- CCTV, access control and intruder alarms
- Aspects of addressable and conventional fire alarms.
- Catering to the commercial and high end domestic sectors
- Full training provided ( on the job and external training courses)
- Covering Essex and London
- 6 month probationary period- where you are subject to a salary review
About the Candidate:
- Stem from an electrical background
- Hold a 17th edition or NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or similar)
- Previous experience in electrical/ alarms sector as a trainee
- (Outgoing, friendly, hardworking, enthusiastic, quick learner and confident
- The successful applicant will be expected to participate within a 24 hour emergency call-out rota and undergo a strict 10 year vetting procedure including driving license/CRB check.
- A full driving licence is essential (minor points considered- own car could be used for initial stage)
Points of Appeal:
- £15-£18k dep on experience
- Plus pension, expenses, vehicle, phone, Laptop etc
- Tools provided to complete the job
- Career progression
- Full training provided
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com