About the Client:My client has been established since the early 1980’s and have continuously expanded to be one of the leading providers for Fire and Security Solutions in the Surrey region. This is a great opportunity to work for an FIA and BAFE accredited business
About the Role:
- Basic salary - £16000-£18000 (depending on experience)
- Working around M25 with occasional further afield
- Shadowing/assisting a senior Engineer.
- Training will be provided/ external and internal
- Responsible for providing high levels of customer service always
About the Candidate:
- Candidate would need to reside within M25 or surrounding areas
- Not shy about travelling
- Previous experience either as a Junior Engineer or Electricians mate. (6-month minimum).
- 17th Edition will be a bonus.
- Electrical NVQ desirable.
- No police cautions or criminal record
Points of Appeal:
- £16000-£18000 (depending on experience)
- Provided with travel (in van with the shadowing engineer).
- Provided with tools, mobile and laptop
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enrolled into a work placed pension scheme
- Training Provided
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com