About the Client:My client is a leading installer & maintainer of Electronic Fire & Security Systems based in Surrey they are seeking a Trainee Routine Maintenance Engineer.
About the Role:
- To be considered for the position you should ideally have an electrical qualification and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Full training will be provided - you learn to maintain fire and security systems in line with British & European Standards, National Security Inspectorate (NSI) & British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) standards, regulations and procedures.
- You will be dealing with commercial and domestic customers at their own premises and in their own homes and visiting them once or twice a year, so this position will require that you are used to dealing with customers ‘face to face’.
- Good communication skills are a definite requirement in order for you to be considered for this position.
About the Candidate:
- If you are an honest and reliable person with a full clean driving license, live within a 25 mile radius of Egham Surrey and your criteria meets with the above my client can offer a stable working environment in a friendly well established company.
- After your initial training the position you will be provided with a company van, mobile phone and an excellent re-numeration package.
- The starting salary will be dependent on age and experience / knowledge but as a guide line would be in the region of £15K - £18K per annum.
- Will consider candidates from Woking, Heathrow, Camberley, Cobham, Esher, Walton, Staines, Chertsey, Byfleet, Sunbury. Bracknell & Guildford areas.
- If you think you have the skills that I am looking for and are happy to work in a service based industry please send your CV to me.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary package.
- Full benefits package.
- Good company to work for.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com