About the Client:
About the Role:
- £22000 basic salary.
- Site based role.
- Overtime is available on other sites.
- Servicing & maintenance of fire alarm systems.
- FIA training provided.
- Paid Travel by season train ticket
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience servicing fire alarms is essential but not a must.
- Electrical qualifications/ 17th edition of similar – a bonus
- Candidate will ideally be situated in Kent, Surrey, London and surrounding areas- Happy to travel into London by train.
- Flexible attitude towards Learning.
- No police cautions or criminal record.
- Able to work in a team but also positive about working independently.
Points of Appeal:
- £22000 basic salary + Overtime (depending on experience)
- Will be provided with mobile phone (PDA), uniform and specialist tools.
- Travel paid (seasonal train pass which can be used on the weekends)
- Enrolled in work place pension scheme
- 20 days holiday.
- 1 to 1 training provided with Senior Engineer and manufacturing training.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com