About the Client:
About the Role:
- Servicing of fire alarm systems and other fire protection equipment
- Replacing elements of Fire Alarm systems including batteries and detectors
- Servicing of emergency lights
- Making observations regarding deficiencies with the installed system to a basic level
- Maintain good customer communications
- Health & Safety & vehicle care and maintenance
- Participation in the 24 hour on call rota – covering 1 day per week
About the Candidate:
- Possess a full UK driving license
- Ambitious & Positive Attitude
- Hard working
- Willing to learn a new trade
- Determined & confident character
- Be able to carry, lift and climb ladders
- Able to carry equipment up and down ladders, i.e. detectors, cable and power tools
- Hours: 40 hours/ week with additional overtime available
Points of Appeal:
- The majority of the work would be located around London and the surrounding areas and you must be prepared to drive into London regularly for an 8am start.
- A company van will be provided on completion of initial training period for business use.
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000
- Salary increases to £25,000 upon successfully completing the first initial training period and gaining qualifications and knowledge to service without assistance.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com