About the Client:My client has been established since the late 1990’s and is one of the North Easts biggest and most established fire and security companies. This is a great opportunity to work for an FIA and BAFE accredited business while expanding your industry knowledge by learning from vastly experienced engineers
About the Role:
- Basic salary - £16000-£18000 (depending on experience)
- Works based around all the North East
- Shadowing/assisting a senior Engineer
- Training will be provided/external and internal
- Responsible for providing high levels of customer service always
About the Candidate:
- Candidate would need to based in the Tyne & Wear area preferably
- Previous experience either as a Junior Engineer or Electricians mate. (6-month minimum).
- 17th Edition will be a bonus.
- Electrical NVQ desirable.
- No police cautions or criminal record
Points of Appeal:
- £16000-£18000 (depending on experience)
- Provided with transportation (van after completed successful probation)
- Provided with tools, mobile and laptop
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enrolled into a work placed pension scheme
- Training Provided
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact One of our Consultants on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com