About the Client:Established in 1988 to supply lift control systems to various lift companies across the UK, the company gradually developed in house expertise and produced a number of innovative solutions for the lift industry. Increasingly, the company was asked to provide lift installations, lift maintenance, servicing and repair services and by 2005 this has become the foremost service offering of the company. Lift installations, maintenance, Modernisation refurbishments and repairs are the now the main focus of the business.
About the Role:
- This is a Lift Modernisation role.
- You will be working on a wide variety of Lift's Facilities across the Midlands.
- This is a mobile position requiring excellent customer facing skills and solid, dependable technical advice.
- We need to recruit a skilled and experienced Lift Modernisation Engineer.
About the Candidate:
- You must be qualified to NVQ3 or Equivalent to apply for this role.
- A drivers licence is essential as you will be supplied with a van.
- You need to have great customer service skills.
- The company work with some very prestigious clients and pride themselves on the skill and knowledge of their Engineers as well as their ability to build relationships with customers.
Points of Appeal:
- Upto £40K
- 40 Hour Working week
- This is an opportunity to work with a large, well-known and respected UK Lift Specialist
- One of the best brands in the business with a fantastic reputation for great customer service.
- There is excellent potential for career advancement.
- You will be supplied with a company vehicle, company phone, PDA and essential equipment.
- They pride themselves on making our company a great place to work.
- Please apply now if you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com