About the Client:
About the Role:
- You will be working on a wide variety of Lift's Facilities
- This is a mobile position requiring excellent customer facing skills and solid, dependable technical advice.
- Service and attend call out
About the Candidate:
- You must be qualified to NVQ3 or Equivalent to apply for this role.
- A drivers licence is essential as you will be supplied with a van.
- You need to have great customer service skills.
- The company work with some very prestigious clients and pride themselves on the skill and knowledge of their Engineers as well as their ability to build relationships with customers.
Points of Appeal:
- This is an opportunity to work with a large, well-known and respected UK Lift Specialist
- One of the best brands in the business with a fantastic reputation for great customer service.
- There is excellent potential for career advancement.
- You will be supplied with a company vehicle, company phone, PDA and essential equipment.
- They pride themselves on making our company a great place to work.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com