About the Client:My client supply a range of lift and elevator solutions across the whole of Scotland and the UK. They install all types of lift from 50kg service lifts through to 15 ton goods lifts. They are an independent client so are looking for engineers that are client focused and can provide outstanding customer service
About the Role:
- Service and Call Out Engineer.
- Suitable for a time served apprentice or NVQ Level 3 qualified through sufficient experience.
- 24 hour call out for a range of commercial clients across the east coast.
- Call out 1 in 3
- Evening and Weekend work essential
About the Candidate:
- Must be NVQ Level 3 Qualified
- Time Served Apprentice or On-Job Experience Required
- Looking for a salary of around £29,000 - £31,000 plus OTE
- Must be happy to work on a call out rota.
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary of up to £31,000
- 1 in 3 call out rota
- £300 overtime rates
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Great overtime rates available
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org