This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:We are a leading global provider of elevators (lifts), escalators and related services. We are regarded as one of the blue chip organisations in this industry we are at the forefront of technical advancement and customer service levels with a global turnover exceeding £6billion GBP. Our UK operation was established in the 60's and we have been providing essential install, service and maintenance services to major UK businesses and public sector bodies ever since.My Client is looking for an experienced Lift Service Engineer with exciting salary package in the area of South East England
About the Role:
- This is a Service and Maintenance role - you will be working on a wide variety of Lift/Escalator Facilities across the chosen geographical area of Birmingham
- You will be placed on an out of hours call out rota (to be discussed at interview stage).
- You will be trouble shooting, identifying issues, repairing equipment or requesting technical advice and guidance where needed.
- This is a mobile PPM and reactive maintenance position requiring excellent customer facing skills and solid, dependable technical advice.
About the Candidate:
- We need skilled and experienced lift Service Engineers with experience of PPM and reactive maintenance of a wide variety of elevators.
- You must be qualified to NVQ3 or Equivalent to apply for this role
- A drivers licence is essential as you will be supplied with a van
- You need to have great customer service skills - we work with some very prestigious clients and we pride ourselves on the skill and knowledge of our Engineers as well as their ability to build relationships with our customers.
Points of Appeal:
- This is an opportunity to work with a large, well-known and respected global elevator manufacturer - one of the largest brands in the business.
- There is excellent potential for career advancement with us
- You will be supplied with a company vehicle, company phone, PDA and tooling.
- We pride ourselves on making our company a great place to work.
- Please apply now if you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org