About the Client:Our client is a well-known and well respected lifts organization with a portfolio of high value clients. They have a progressive, modern approach and focus heavily on customer service levels, quick response and over delivery. Customer satisfaction and growth is their key objective – the branch in the North East has seen excellent growth of 22% over the last 2 years.
About the Role:The successful applicant will be required to:
- Carry out basic maintenance and service tasks across the North East of England
- Respond to breakdowns and emergencies and provide onsite fault diagnosis and minor repairs where possible
- Provide great customer service and work closely with our client base to ensure that customer satisfaction is paramount
- Submit engineers report sheets upon completion of works
- Join an out of hour’s emergency call out rota
About the Candidate:
- We are looking for an experienced mobile Lift Service Engineer educated to NVQ3 minimum in Lift engineering (or equivalent J Modules).
- Area covered is from Richmond, North Yorkshire to Scottish Border and the East coast across to Northern Cumbria. The Service engineer would have a route within this area (not covering the whole area) so will be ideally based around the Newcastle/Gateshead/Middlesbrough area. (However candidates will be considered from elsewhere within the area.)
- Previous experience in a technically challenging client facing role and the ability to demonstrate tenacity and adaptability in a range of reactive situations would be advantageous.
- A great track record in Service and breakdown coverage would be ideal. Candidate’s should be able to demonstrate an excellent first fix ratio and good customer feedback.
Points of Appeal:
- This opportunity is with an excellent company. They are an industry leader and have a fantastic reputation for top quality service.
- There is a great basic salary of up to £ 32K on offer plus a high OTE with overtime and call out
- You will also receive a Company vehicle, phone, PDA and tooling
- If you feel that you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply now.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org