About the Client:We are working in partnership with one of the UK’s fastest growing Electrical Services contractors. With offices throughout the UK, they are seeking to strengthen their Lightning which provides Lightning Protection on a range of commercial properties. They are seeking someone that can represent their business “in the field” – liaising with clients and large contractors / FM companies to ensure that a first-class service is delivered. My client is looking for an experienced Lightning Protection Engineer’s Mate with excellent salary package based on a basic salary and potential to gain NVQ training.
About the Role:
- This role requires a lot of travel, self-management and long hours.
- Some of the clients are schools / educational establishments so candidates MUST be happy to go through a full DBS (no criminal record will be tolerated) and they should also have a clean UK Drivers License.
- The role will require working outside of the standard business hours.
About the Candidate:
- Candidates must be mobile, willing to travel, self managed, great with paperwork, IT and certification and they must be eligible to work with children and vulnerable adults (DBS Check will be essential.)
- Must be keen on learning the trade
Points of Appeal:
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
- Full training provided.
- Working for a large nationwide contractor.
- Company van, uniform, mobile phone and laptop.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org