About the Client:My client provide including bored and displacement piling, diaphragm walls, grouting, mini piling, anchors, ground improvements and environmental engineering. To provide efficient solutions to the development of processes and products, ranging from small component designs to extremely large plant or machinery which are used in the piling industry
About the Role:The successful candidate will work in a small team on all stages of a product, from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment or modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Discuss and solve complex problems with, suppliers and customers.
- Ensuring a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Managing Projects.
- Produce details of specifications for a design.
- Recommend modifications following testing results.
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Work with other professionals, within and outside the Plant Engineering Department.
- Monitor and commission a design
About the Candidate:Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Degree qualified in mechanical or structural engineering
- Experienced in 2D and 3D modelling using Inventor
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of Hydraulic Systems
- Worked on designs for heavy plant machinery
- Post graduate experience required
- Experience working on heavy plant designs for the piling or mining industry
- An understanding of BIM
Points of Appeal:
- Great starting salary and package
- Opportunity to work with a leading contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org