About the Client:My Client are an internationally recognised Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor. They have a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
About the Role:The successful candidates will join the operations team based in Dublin. You will support projects throughout Ireland, UK and Europe. Responsibilities:
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Design and specification of Mechanical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working with other engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Assist with Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information, including design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc,
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
About the Candidate:
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 2-4 Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience in Hevacomp is an advantage
- Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
Points of Appeal:
- Salary based on experience
- Travel throughout Europe
- The successful candidate must be available to travel throughout Ireland, UK and Europe 1-2 days per week.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com