This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:This M&E contractor specialise in delivery of projects within the commercial, public and industrial sectors up to £2M. This is including education, offices, hotels and retail. They provide the delivery of projects in mechanical, electrical, air conditioning and ductwork. The role will be based out of the head office in Birmingham and projects are located throughout the Midlands. This is a well-established contractor that pride themselves on offering an excellent working environment and opportunities for career progression.
About the Role:
- Assist project managers with the day to day administrative duties relating to ongoing projects.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively.
- Work alongside other areas of the business.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is received, stored correctly and dealt with accordingly
About the Candidate:
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to commute to Coleshill.
- Competent IT skills.
- Must be able to complete general office duties.
- Assist other admin team members.
- Complete pre-qualification questionnaires.
Points of Appeal:
- £18,000 - £22,000 salary depending on experience.
- Working hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Based out of Coleshill.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org