About the Client:Exciting opportunity to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. You will be mobile within the London & M25 with the ideal candidate living inside the M25, although this is not essential. What we can do for you; The company is a fast-growing SME that takes employee satisfaction very seriously. We offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn. In 2018 over 80% of our employees received further certified training in their field. We only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations. There is plenty of overtime opportunities, this includes optional evening and weekend work with 4hours paid for any call out attended out of hours and a paid call out allowance. We run an employee referral program, for which you will receive a bonus award for any successful candidate that is placed with us. Our company has regular staff outings, we also regularly receive sporting tickets from our clients which are always distributed to our staff members first.
About the Role:
- General electrical maintenance and testing within building developments
- Relamping and repairs
- Emergency light testing
- Fault finding
- Close down the reactive completed works as per the site requirement and report issues back to the Help Desk
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by helpdesk and respond timely to all work requests in line with clients KPI's
- Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to office support promptly within timescales set
About the Candidate:Applicants should hold;
- 17th Edition- this is essential and applications without it will not be considered
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an electrician
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Up to date CSCS card is preferred but not essential
- Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to electrical testing and inspection.
- Hold recognised electrical apprenticeship with ideally a minimum of City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent and have a good understanding of Electrical engineering principals.
- Proficient in Email and Microsoft Office
Points of Appeal:The company will provide;
- Work vehicle with travel paid
- Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
- Mobile phone
- Full uniform
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com