This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:We specialises in building services maintenance for residential apartment blocks, schools and commercial buildings of all sizes. With over 30 years of experience, we work closely with managing agents and property managers to provide the complete maintenance solution. Our customers trust us to supply a service that’s tailored to their needs and flexible enough to meet their business goals.
About the Role:
- Working with a diverse range of prestigious clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites predominantly throughout Central London and within the M25 and therefore a full UK driving license is essential. You will be dealing with all types of clients on a daily basis, so a high degree of customer facing skills will be required.
- As a Mobile Service Engineer you should also be an excellent communicator with the knowledge and ability to fault find and diagnose on commercial gas and associated plant systems, and importantly report effectively, verbally and via electronic means. Work will include assisting our team with both emergency and routine maintenance requirements.
- A strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to work in a team, plus a willingness to take on additional responsibility will also be required.
About the Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar mobile commercial gas engineering role.
- MUST be familiar with, and able to troubleshoot and fault find on a variety of manufactures boilers.
- Current Commercial ACS qualifications. (Minimum of 1 year remaining to re-sit).
- Fantastic communication skills and excellent reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional HTG and HWS distribution systems to include basic control system understanding.
- Full current UK driving license
- Whilst not essential for this immediate role, candidates with COM-CAT and OFTEC would be very desirable.
- Domestic ACS qualifications are an advantage but not essential for the rol
Points of Appeal:
- Starting Salary of £40,000 - £48,000
- Callout Rota Payments
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone, Digital Device, and Uniform
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Accident / Sickness Insurance after qualifying period
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org