About the Client:My client is a respected ‘NSI GOLD’ and ‘GENT 24 INTEGRATOR’ organisation based in Surrey. With over 20 years’ experience they offer a wider range of Fire and Security services to its growing client base. They design, supply, install and maintain of Fire and Security Alarm systems.
About the Role:
- Salary Cira £30K plus overtime and paid door to door travel paid for.
- The role will include ‘Planned Preventative Maintenance’ and Reactive jobs on Fire and Security systems at a site in Reading.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Mixture of systems to look after are Advance, Static, Gent, Hike Vision (CCTV) and Axiom (Access Control).
- Looking after some Intruder systems.
- Training on systems is provided.
- Working alongside an Engineering Manager who attends the site on a weekly basis to do fire tests and to assist with overseeing projects.
About the Candidate:
- Experience on both Fire and Security systems.
- Fault finding.
- City and Guilds 17th edition.
- FIA qualifications.
- Clean driving licence
- No criminal records or CCJ’S
- Keen, motivated and well organised
Points of Appeal:
- Travel time paid door to door.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 recognised UK bank holidays (entitlements increases by 1 day per full year worked each year for the first five years).
- Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme, subject to qualifying criteria.
- The position comes with a fully expensed company vehicle & fuel card if required.
- Call out rota: £140 weekly standby retainer PLUS a minimum of 3 hrs at time and a half if called out.
- Support and systems training provided.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com