This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Our client has over 33 years experience in the industry dealing with small independent customers as well as blue chip National clients. The team is highly committed to each individual customer's fire safety and security requirements. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an additional engineer. My client is looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer in and around Nottinghamshire.
About the Role:
- Multi-skilled Engineer required (the client is happy to offer training on fire detection).
- Up to £27K basic salary (dependant on experience).
- Will be mainly covering the Midlands - with infrequent travel further afield.
- Travel time paid less 1 hour per day.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Will be servicing and some small works.
About the Candidate:
- Experienced on CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control (Fire experience advantageous)
- You will be a motivated team player
- Flexible attitude
Points of Appeal:
- Potential to earn £35KOTE (uncapped earnings)
- Choice of car or van
- Training and development available
- Paid travel time
- Majority of work local to the Midlands
- Plenty of overtime available + bonus scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com