About the Client:Established in 1999 we work only in the industrial and commercial sector and pride ourselves on high levels technical ability as well as long term retention of staff and customers. We have the ability and resources to service and maintain all types Open and Managed Protocol Systems.
About the Role:
- Servicing, Maintaining and Commissioning Security systems, CCTV and Access/Entry System (the role would include working with some Fire Systems).
- Repair and fault-find on existing installations to return their operation to normal.
- Provide telephone support and technical assistance to fellow engineers and costumers when required.
- Commission and handover systems to customers and their representative.
About the Candidate:
- No Criminal record
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Having Installation experience would be advantageous.
- Motivated and organised ethics towards works
- ‘Can do’ attitude towards learning new products and systems.
- Responsibility: developing your own skills
- Experience with Security, Access Control and CCTV systems and Fire System are essential and highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge of appropriate standards and NSI audit standards
Points of Appeal:
- Annual Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Covering: Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and Dorset.
- Hours: 08.00-16.30 hrs - (Lunch Break ½ Hour)
- Overtime: Available.
- Holiday: 21 days + bank holidays
- Sick Pay –5 days in a rolling 12 month, paid.
- Vehicle: Typically, a van
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com