About the Client:My client have been established since the early 90’s and due to the company expansion are looking to recruit an experienced Service Engineer. They design and manufacture systems in the UK aiming to provide simple and convenient solutions. Clients include hospitals and government agencies.
About the Role:
- Service Engineer working on Nurse Call, Staff Attack, Door Access and Radio Paging systems.
- Preventative maintenance
- Monday- Friday 8:30-17:00
- Call out rota 1 in 4 weeks
- Provide advice to customers over the telephone
- Technical back up for sub-contractors or 3rd part installation companies
- General administrative duties, site surveys, arranging sub-contractors and estimating
- Covering mainly Yorkshire but occasionally nationwide
- Small amount of installation work
- Client relationship building new and existing
About the Candidate:
- Located in South Yorkshire
- At least 3 years industry experience is essential
- Previous experience on Nurse Call and Staff Attack essential
- Radio Paging and Door Access experience desirable
- Strong communication skills as dealing with clients
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Full UK license preferably clean
- Clean CRB and no CCJ’s
Points of Appeal:
- £22k-£27k deepening on experience plus overtime.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with time spent at company)
- Company car with private fuel allowance
- A company credit card for expenses will be provided
- Enrolled in a work place pension scheme.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joshua Platt on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org