About the Client:My client has over 30 years’ experience in supplying domestic and commercial customers with Security and Electrical contracts. This family run business has expanded a vast amount over the past 3 years due to a sheer volume of work won and have a need to expand their important in-house team with an experienced Office Manager.
About the Role:
- Sole responsibility and management of the company’s administration team (3 people)
- Day to day communication with engineers and customers, working closely with initial office team (of 3)
- Responding to incoming technical desk calls and emails.
- Responsibility for receiving daily important notifications from customers
- Assigning new jobs to admin teams workloads, communicating with the engineers (ad hoc); handling diary management & allocating relevant responsibilities.
- Supporting team members when required and undertake any other tasks that may arise.
- Occasional planning and scheduling of engineers for call out/maintenance visits
- Responsible for the successful running of the administration/ service desk department
- Working with Microsoft Excel, word and using outlook daily
- In house CRM – WINSIM (training will be offered)
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Help Desk or similar, ideally with a fire or security company (electrical).
- Managerial skills are a must for this role
- Solid background of Microsoft (Excel, word, outlook)
- A background dealing with and scheduling field based engineers/electricians
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal along with customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office products).
- Experience of WINSIMS would be a large benefit.
- Proactive, logical and methodical, with a 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to learn
- Lives locally to Essex - close commute to Loughton
- Full UK driving license
- No criminal record or CCJ's
- Happy to undergo a background check(working for a NSI company)
Points of Appeal:
- £27k basic salary
- Office hours 08:30 -17:30 (flexible dependant on needs)
- 20 days holiday plus BH (increasing with service)
- Office based (car parking available)
- Company pension scheme in place
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org