About the Client:Leading Commercial Catering Contractor seeking to enhance their team with an experienced Project Manager. We believe in the power of change, after all we pioneered the introduction of the first microwave ovens into commercial kitchens. We know that there is always a better way, a quicker way, a faster way and often a cheaper one and we believe it’s our job to find this. Today we are investing in the future with new technologies that will change the way the kitchen works and have even developed a specific division to bring innovative products to market. We don't just offer a good product at a good price. We want to identify how we can make our clients' kitchens more efficient, creative and profitable. Our vision is to work closely with our customers as a partner they can trust with the development of one of their most important assets – their food.
About the Role:To manage the Project from handover from the Account Manager, to handover to the customer. To deliver the Project Snag Free with a positive margin, Right first time and on time. Financial performance
- Delivery of Projects to agreed budget.
- Complete CVI form as necessary and issue to relevant team members.
- Commercial evaluation with Account Manager and Projects Administration Team member for Project.
- Delivery of Projects on time and snag free.
- Check quotation and drawing are correct, sign and date.
- Add new projects onto Intequip for National Accounts and complete design brief.
- Complete the Grid and issue Grid to Project Admin Team Manager for National Accounts.
- For non National Accounts - meet with Account manager to receive brief post conversion.
- Liaise with Customer, Main Contractor, Architect and QS (external customers) and internal staff as necessary, attend site meetings as required.
- Communicate and advise training date to Commercial Services and Project Admin team.
- Check services on site and site dimensions as necessary.
- Approval of fabrication drawings, sign and date.
- Liaison with sub-contractors – delivery dates, approval of drawings, manufacturing time for cold-rooms, extraction, installers etc.
- Complete regular site visits and communicate with Main Contractor to ascertain Project is on schedule for delivery and install dates.
- Attend delivery day to confirm all equipment is delivered to site undamaged and complete.
- Handover of project with Account Manager and check final sales acknowledgement includes a reconciliation of all change variations throughout the project.
- Complete handover certificate with customer and ensure onward communication to office
About the Candidate:Skills/Knowledge
- Professional Qualifications in Projects Management or operational management
- IT literate
- Capable of operating at board level and dealing with senior stakeholders
- Commercially numerate and astute
- Proven proactive approach to driving profit through agreed margins
- Good working knowledge of the equipment industry as well as foodservice and care
- Excellent presentation skills – written & verbal
- Track record in delivering projects on time and on budget
- Detailed knowledge of all elements of Catering Equipment Industry
Points of Appeal:
- Good company to work for
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with service) + bank holidays
- Company sick pay
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com