About the Client:They work with majority of the national sewage companies across the country. Their specialist wastewater engineers are at the forefront of the industry developments and the client has a commitment to provide ongoing training and investment to ensure that they have the resources, industry knowledge and Infrastructure to be ahead of their competitors in every aspect of service delivery.
About the Role:
- The successful candidate will be in charge of managing a number of projects ranging from £20,000 - £800,000.
- As well as this, they must be happy to cover nationwide and travel to sites across the UK.
- They must be happy to work on their own, but also to work alongside other colleagues and be in charge of a small team.
About the Candidate:
- The right candidate would preferentially have experience working within the water industry, although this is not essential.
- As well as this, they will have at least 5 years experience working a project management or contract management role.
- They will be from a mechanical or an electrical background with a 'hands-on' job approach.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Room to progress and grow
- Working in a growing industry
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com