About the Client:We are a national service provider of Commercial Catering and Refrigeration solutions. With offices in various areas of the country, we offer an unparalleled service solution for some very prestigious clients such as Premier League football grounds, MOD sites, major restaurant chains, schools, rail stations, and blue chip company headquarters. We have a fantastic reputation for top quality service.
About the Role:
- The main bulk of the role consists of performing PPM and re-active breakdown service on a wide variety of refrigeration equipment for our key national clients across the West London area heading outwards towards the M4 Corridor.
- There is a starting salary of £36,000 on offer plus plenty of overtime.
- You will be taking part in an On Call Rota 1 week in 5, this includes a stand by allowance and Time and a half once called out, double time on Sundays.
About the Candidate:
- You must be experienced with Commercial Refrigeration systems within the retail, supermarket or commercial catering industry.
- FGAS 2079 is essential for this opportunity
- We are looking for top Engineers with lots of skill and experience across a wide range of commercial refrigeration experience.
- This is an opportunity with real career progression: We are keen to bring people into the business with the skill, intelligence and experience necessary to quickly move up the ranks to Senior Engineer, Supervisor and eventually into management.
- We pride ourselves in our ability to give the best possible service to our customers so great communication skills are essential.
Points of Appeal:
- We are an excellent employer and we really look after our Engineers
- This is an opportunity to join an organisation that are growing rapidly
- You will be working with some very exciting clients and working in some prestigious premises.
- We promote from within and are actively seeking Engineers that have the skills needed to progress quickly with us
- We have a great basic salary on offer of up to £36,000K plus overtime and callouts
- We are one of the few organisations that actually pay door-to-door.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org