About the Client:We are a commercial catering, refrigeration and air conditioning company with an excellent reputation for providing the highest levels of service in the South West of England. We have a varied client base including the MOD, Schools, Hotels, Restaurants and independent retailers.
About the Role:
- This is a PPM and reactive maintenance role which will involve fault finding, maintenance, service and repair on a wide range of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- You will also be included in an out of hours call out rota.
About the Candidate:
- Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Engineer
- Experience working on a range of system.
- Must be 2079 Qualified.
- We are interested in honest, hardworking people that are flexible in their approach to work.
- A full UK drivers licence is essential for this role as you will be a mobile Engineer
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake MOD security clearance and will be DBS checked.
Points of Appeal:
- £28-34K basic wage plus overtime where available
- Company Vehicle
- Company mobile phone
- Specialist tooling
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com