About the Client:The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK. This is a role for a scaffolding designer who wants to join a dynamic and growing company where a new in-house design office will be opening up. There are good prospects here for progression, with prospects for a more senior management position within the company in the foreseeable future.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for concept and detailed designs of scaffolding, frame analysis using software and liaising with the clients/ engineers.
- To be considered for the role you will have at least 2 years’ experience working within the scaffolding design industry in a similar role.
About the Candidate:
- Preferably have degree in structural engineering or a related field
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
- Scope for rapid progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org