About the Client:Great client of ours, a Fire and Security based in Hampshire are looking for a Security biased Engineer to join them. This role virtually comes with door to door travel minus half an hour each side of your day! The company employs 10 Engineers across the board at the moment and are experiencing a very busy period. Clients consist of High End Residential, NHS, Councils, and Blue-Chip companies.
About the Role:
- The role will consist of installation, servicing and commissioning of CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intruder Alarms and some Fire Alarms across the commercial sector and residential sectors.
About the Candidate:
- Experienced Security Engineer
- Reside in Hampshire or close surrounds
- Have worked in a similar role, maybe for a direct competitor
- Paid door to door travel minus half an hour either side of your day.
- Basic Salary: up to £29k with a very good OTE.
- Call out 1 day in 7
- Ample overtime available, time and a half after your contracted 8 hours, double time at weekends
- Fully expensed company van (mainly 65/66 plates)
Points of Appeal:
- Majority will be local work – in and around Hampshire
- Good retention of Engineers
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com