About the Client:A well-established Security systems integrator in ESSEX who have been established for over 20 years with experience in the commercial and domestic sectors. Proud to be fully integrated within the electronic solutions industry and fully SSAIB accredited Specialising in the design, installation, repair and maintenance aspect of CCTV, access control and intruder alarms. My client is looking for an experienced Security Systems Engineer in and around Essex.
About the Role:
- Full Time role
- Service/Installation Engineer
- Installation & service experience in Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control & Door Entry Systems (Domestic & Commercial).
- Catering to Essex, London and on an ad hoc basis further afield
- A Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Uniform and all required tools/PPE will be supplied to you.
- Salary is negotiable subject to experience and all expenses will be paid.
- Company pension and all expenses are paid.
- 24 hour emergency call-out rota
- 10 year strict vetting procedure
- Training will be provided
About the Candidate:
- Experience in the installation and servicing of Security systems
- Must have a lengthy amount of industry experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in CCTV/IP, access and intruder alarms
- Residing in Essex or close proximity
- Hold a full UK driving license (Minor points considered)
- Clean criminal record/ no ccjs
Points of Appeal:
- Appealing package and pension plan available
- Joining an established company
- Fully expensed company vehicle available
- Full training provided
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org