About the Client:Our Client is known as one of Europe's leading M&E specialist providers of engineering and construction services across a complete spectrum
About the Role:
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Heating, Chilled, Public Health systems, Ventilation systems.
- Familiar with Control systems and interfacing requirements.
- Understanding, reviewing and commenting on Descriptions of Operations, logic diagrams and control commissioning / handover.
- Familiarity with Fire Control, Smoke Ventilation and other emergency systems and interfacing requirements.
- Review, understand and implement testing on cause and effect matrices
- Implementing project commissioning strategy
- Doing Design and construction commission ability reviews
- Produce Commissioning Protocols and execute them.
- Review and comment on Commissioning Method Statements
- Preparation and monitoring of project commissioning programme ensuring correct sequence and logic
- Produce monthly commissioning progress report for each project
- Attend meetings as required and issue minutes of meeting.
- Installation Inspections (Commissionable / QA)
- Manage the testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning process of major systems including sub-contractors.
- Manage the flushing and water treatment activities to the BSRIA and BG standards; approving third party protocols and witnessing their execution.
- Capable of producing and executing FAT and SAT protocols as well as understanding, reviewing and commenting on third party FAT and SAT protocols as well as witnessing their execution.
- Provide pro-active leadership of all on site clients subcontractors commissioning teams to ensure timely diligent & logical commissioning progress.
- Manage and closely coordinate with the construction team in the delivery and monitoring of the works by the sub-contractor and their specialist.
- Witnessing off site and on site testing and commissioning
- Monitoring and reporting of commissioning process.
- Monitoring / tracking of testing and commissioning documentation
- Liaise / coordinate with consultants, local authorities and client representatives to ensure timely sign off of all relevant systems.
- Collate all necessary project completion certificates made ready for Practical Completion application and local authority certificate for occupancy
- Management of the Client Familiarization and Training
- Management of the soft landing and seasonal commissioning process
- Identification and resolution of any issues with post-handover commissioning.
- Provide technical support to project team
- Capable of producing detailed commissioning activity schedules
- Proactive approach and problem solving / initiative is key for the role
About the Candidate:
- A good knowledge of the industry and will ideally have experience across a variety of sectors including health, pharma, education, commercial and industrial.
- Clear understanding of ATP process
- Experience commissioning Air and Water Systems
- Knowledge of CIBSE Commissioning codes
- Knowledge of BSRIA Commissioning guides
Points of Appeal:
- Well Established Company
- Exciting Growth
- Competitive salary and package
- Great Company to Work For
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org