About the Client:
About the Role:Service, repair and maintain lift and escalator equipment – Covering East London
- Manage allocated service route and complete all planned maintenance on a monthly basis
- Respond timely and within contracted ELA’s for all call types.
- Support other field service engineers as required / directed.
- Representation and liaison with clients and their professional teams.
- From Submission and documentation to client teams, and liaison with Mitsubishi Electric management
- Keeping up to date with the latest standards and directives associated with lift and escalator engineering.
- Comply fully with all site H&S requirement, including RAMs.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
- Escalate any site issues as they arise, including spare part requirements and shutdown lifts
- Support any improvement / efficiency initiatives for the service department and larger organisation
- Support Supervisor / Management team
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience within a Service / Repair Engineer role is required.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Educated to NVQ3 level or equivalent.
- Flexibility to travel internationally (if required).
Points of Appeal:
- Health Care and Dental Insurance Schemes (Cost of the premiums for single cover is covered by the company, EE only liable to pay tax with this).
- Pension Scheme - Employer contribution is double the percentage of EE’s contribution. This is categorised by age related brackets. 2 times the annual salary is also put into the pension scheme towards an annuity.
- Sports and Social Club (MSSC) scheme, entitling employees to a range of trips at a discounted rate including theatre/ markets etc.
- Reward MEE- benefit which allows employees to apply for retail gift cards at reduced rates.
- Gym Flex- option to view/join local gyms via our benefit portal at reduced membership fees.
- Holiday- 22 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org