About the Client:
About the Role:Service/Repair/Callout engineer London. Must not live more than 1 hour from central London.
- Carry out Servicing/repairs/call out, in London area (95% central London).
- Call out roto 1 week in 3 starting 5pm Monday till 8am following Monday.
- Con Change/Fuel/Parking all paid by the company, which are done via phone.
- Phone/PDA supplied for company use only.
- Full company uniform supplied including PPE.
- Stand-by money for call out week £110
About the Candidate:Qualifications
- Minimum NVQ 3
- Must be a team player
- Must have good communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Starting salary of £35-40K subject to experience.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme
- Statutory sick pay providing you meet the criteria.
- A van will be provided for all company usage only. ( Full clean licence required)
- Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org