About the Client:
About the Role:
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To engineer, design and coordinate new lifts and escalator contracts
- Assist with the engineering, design and technical co-ordination of lift and escalator contracts from conception to completion.
- Supporting other engineers and draughtsman.
- Monitoring design progress and project program.
- Liaising and submitting design documentation to Clients and their professional design teams.
- Trouble shooting and design development with company factories and third party suppliers.
- Continual development with the latest Harmonized Standards and Directives associated with lifts and escalators.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
About the Candidate:
- Proven experience within the industry is required.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, numerate, organised, punctual, assertive, professional, personable, numerate and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
The standard working pattern of Mondays to Thursdays 08:00 – 5:00pm, with a 45 minute break for lunch. (40 Hours week)
Points of Appeal:
- Health Care and Dental Insurance Schemes (Cost of the premiums for single cover is covered by the company, EE only liable to pay tax with this).
- Pension Scheme - Employer contribution is double the percentage of EE’s contribution. This is categorised by age related brackets. 2 times the annual salary is also put into the pension scheme towards an annuity.
- Sports and Social Club (MSSC) scheme, entitling employees to a range of trips at a discounted rate including theatre/ markets etc.
- Reward MEE- benefit which allows employees to apply for retail gift cards at reduced rates.
- Gym Flex- option to view/join local gyms via our benefit portal at reduced membership fees.
- Holiday- 22 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
To apply, please contact Shreejana Shrestha, on 0203 6408979 or email email@example.com. All enquiries are handled in the strictest of confidence and you are more than welcome to call for an informal chat about this opportunity.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org