About the Client:NSI Gold accredited Security/ fire company who are based in Surrey- established for over 25+ years. Engineers cater to the Commercial and Blue-chip clientele and cover nationwide as a team (Responsible for servicing CCTV, access, intruder and some fire systems).
About the Role:
- Basic Salary: £29k - £32k dependant on experience.
- Being part of a call out rota (1 in 5 weeks)
- Overtime available
- Covering Berkshire, Reding and surrounding areas.
- Company van provide (personal tax if used for personal use).
- Healthcare package
- Pension scheme
About the Candidate:
- We are currently looking for a Security Service Engineer to join a busy team of successful Engineers. The right candidate should have security industry experience and a detailed knowledge on CCTV systems (both analogue and IP), intruder alarms, door entry and access control.
- You should also be able to demonstrate that you have experience of residential, commercial and public sector security system. In addition to this the successful applicant will have a good knowledge of security systems as a whole.
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org