About the Client:
About the Role:
- Planning and scheduling of engineers for call out/maintenance visits.
- Day to day communication with engineers and customers, working closely with Service manager and Installation coordinator.
- Review and coordinating all completed engineering paperwork and prepare invoices.
- Responding to incoming technical desk calls and emails.
- Working closely with engineers on a daily basis, assigning new jobs to their workloads, communicating with the engineers; handling diary management & allocating relevant parts
- Generating monthly reports
- Supporting team members when required and undertake any other tasks that may arise.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Help Desk or similar, ideally with a fire or security company.
- A background dealing with and scheduling field based engineers
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal along with customer service skills.
- Good administration and IT skills (MS Office products).
- Proactive, logical and methodical, with a 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to learn
Points of Appeal:
- Market leading organisation
- Great company to work for
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org