About the Client:We have over 30 years’ experience in supplying domestic and commercial customers with security and AV. The family run business has expanded a lot over the last 3 years, currently employing 26 people. With two branches,
About the Role:
- Permanent Office based role
- 08:30-5:30 - working hours
- 1 hour lunch
- Planning and scheduling of engineers for call out/maintenance visits.
- Day to day communication with engineers and customers, working closely with Service manager and Installation coordinator.
- Review and coordinating all completed engineering paperwork and prepare invoices.
- Responding to incoming technical desk calls and emails.
- Responsibility for receiving daily import notifications from the monitoring station for sites that have had alarm or CCTV activations.
- Working closely with engineers on a daily basis, assigning new jobs to their workloads, communicating with the engineers; handling diary management & allocating relevant parts
- Generating NSI statistics and monthly reports
- Supporting team members when required and undertake any other tasks that may arise.
- "Service Coordinator From Fire Security Background Required"
About the Candidate:
- Live in close proximity to Watford
- Must be able to drive
- Previous experience as a Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Help Desk or similar, ideally with a fire or security company.
- A background dealing with and scheduling field based engineers
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal along with customer service skills.
- Good administration and IT skills (MS Office products).
- Experience of Alarmmaster would be a benefit.
- Proactive, logical and methodical, with a 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to learn
Points of Appeal:
- The company offers an excellent working environment
- 8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch).
- Salary is £21 000 to £24 000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday (increasing with service) and pension
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org