About the Client:Humres Engineers are proud to be working with one of world’s leading Manufacturers of new technologies within the Lift and Escalator industry. A global brand and market leader, our client is responsible for some of the world’s most prestigious and technologically advanced vertical transport solutions, providing the world’s leading banks, hotels, office buildings and more with reliable and advanced Lifts and Escalators.
About the Role:
- Manage the periodic invoicing of all service/ repair agreements
- General administration tasks
- Scheduling engineers to attend maintenance repairs
- Process all paperwork from engineers, including timesheets
- Comply fully with all site H&S requirements
- Produce quotations for orders
- Produce weekly reports
About the Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong organisational skills
- General problem solving skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Administration experience with high attention to detail
- Experience scheduling appointments
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Flexibility to travel if required
Points of Appeal:
- Health Care and Dental Insurance Schemes
- Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social Club scheme
- Reward -benefit which allows employees to apply for retail gift cards at reduced rates.
- Gym Flex
- Holiday- 22 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org