About the Client:The client is a large fire and security firm based in Dorset. They have been running for over 20 years and are a well-regarded company within the sector. They are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited.
About the Role:
- Basic Salary of up to £28k + a bit of wriggle room for the right engineer.
- Servicing of fire and security systems – 94% security 6% fire
- Be part of the companies out of hours call out rota – 1 in 4 weeks.
- Current stand-by rate of £135 plus paid per call.
- Covering Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and on the odd occasion Devon.
- You will be expected to do 8 calls a day.
About the Candidate:
- A background knowledge in security with a minimum knowledge of fire,
- Or a background in fire with a desire to be trained up in intruder alarms.
- Flexible attitude towards travel and call out
- Must have full UK driving licence
- No police cautions or criminal record
Points of Appeal:
- £25000 - £28000 basic salary + Overtime (depending on experience)
- Will be provided with PPE, uniform and mobile phone
- Will be provided with a company van – private mileage allowed, 25p per mile
- Enrolled in work place pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5 days paid for sickness – after completed probationary period.
- Ongoing inhouse training provided
- Career progression for the right Candidate
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org