About the Client:My client's brand is recognised around the world, they employ over 500 employees throughout the UK. They design, install, monitor and service electronic 'Fire and Security' systems across the industrial, government, commercial and residential sectors.
About the Role:
- Service and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intruder and Fire Alarms
- Fault finding a repair
- You will be part of the Emergency 'out of hours' on call rota.
- Paying up to £32k
- Paid trave
About the Candidate:
- Experienced Security biased 'Service Engineer'.
- Reside in close proximity Portsmouth or close surrounds
- Have a strong back ground with Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems
- Experience with Fire Alarms would be an advantage
- Good sense humour
- Hold full UK licence
- No criminal convictions
- Good team player
- Customer focused
Points of Appeal:
- Door to door travel
- working for global player
- a lot of work within Hampshire itself
- Great perks
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org